There’s still time to get in on this great opportunity!! Postponed for one month with a new start date November 4 … enroll now and claim a radical $75, discount for Hines Center MEMBERS!!
Whether you want to deepen your personal meditation practice or begin leading guided classes, Svasta Yoga School’s Meditation Immersion and Teacher Training has been designed to expand your experience in, and understanding of these profound practices. From preparing to sit to learning several different techniques, this training is based on practice, practice, practice.
In this 3-session training over three months, teachers and students alike will be guided through systematic approaches to several meditation methodologies. Each month will emphasize a specific technique, as well as ongoing discussion about methods to overcome obstacles and develop consistency and confidence.
The Program Includes
- Three group workshops on the first Saturday of each month
- Recorded meditations
- Entry into a private Facebook group for support and ongoing discussion + questions
- Three mid-month group teleconference calls
- Moving Inward: The Journey to Meditation by Rolf Sovik
- The Wisdom of No Escape by Pema Chodron
SPECIAL BONUS: first six registrants will receive the Svasta Yoga School totebag!
About the Instructors
Stacey Ramsower and Rhia Robinson have been co-creating classes, courses and yoga experiences since 2012. Their classes encompass yoga, breathwork, meditation, subtle body awareness, creative expression, and personal inquiry. Together they aspire to guide each student to their own inner truth, and the ability to arrive in the joy and goodness that is our true nature.
Stacey has been teaching since 2005, and is currently working toward 500hr level certification through the Himalayan Institute and studying Ayurveda through the American Institute of Vedic Studies. Rhia has been teaching since 2003. She studies with Yogarupa Rod Stryker and is a Level I ParaYoga Teacher.
Cost (Includes 3 Workshop Dates)
- $300 Hines Center Members (down an additional $50 from original pricing)
- $375 General Public
- Saturday November 4, 1-6pm
- Saturday December 2, 1-6pm
- Saturday January 6, 1-6pm