We’re on a mission to heal 100 hearts! Join us for an utterly unique experience of relaxing, rejuvenating and healing activities as we explore our hearts’ joy, desires, and aches. We are so excited to be bringing together six courageous souls who are sharing powerful tools and experiences that bring insight, inspiration, and breakthroughs in the realm of Love and Relationships.
Invite your loved ones and get ready to B.R.E.A.T.H.E. together in the elegant main hall of The Hines Center in Downtown Houston, with free parking!
5 hours of Amazing Activities, including:
– Partner Massage Training lead by masterful massage teacher of 17 years, Christopher Fritel.
– Crystal Bowl Sound Healing with engineer, musician & energy healer, David Chapman.
– Relationship Reiki with Reiki Master and powerful relationship coach, Jonathan Banez.
– Authentic Connection & The Art of Embodied Presence with iPEC-Certified Empowerment Coach, Kim Wisner.
– Create your own Desire Jars with Aubrie Williams of HeARTworks as we explore our hearts desires.
– Heart Opening Chocolate provided by spiritual entrepreneur and founder of B.R.E.A.T.H.E. Gatherings, Matt Woodhill.
Come enjoy them all from start to finish, or join in for a select few. You will want to wear comfortable clothes and bring mats, pillows, and/or blankets as we will be seated on the floor for some activities. We will have some available if you do not have your own. We will also have water, tea and light snacks available for your enjoyment and nourishment during our activities.
Parking is FREE in the non-reserved spaces in the parking garage at 511 San Jacinto St, only two blocks away, be sure to bring your parking ticket with you for validation.